samedi 7 février 2009

day 365: 1 year to PFG! Breaking News



G' Day Shredders,



Today I celebrate a very important birthday for me, I celebrate the birth of a child in my heart whose name is Hope, PFG, a project that has never leaved me since 365days, every single day It permitted me to push away my limits.




I would never have been able to hope to be still among you after so many efforts, so many failures and disappointments, but I'm already here and I have never been so definite and confident to the future..2009 will be massive!!!

This date represents not only the first anniversary of this blog, my child, but also the end of mission 3 and the beginning of a new training strategy for me: End of Bodyweight workout, beginning of Iron Weight training, Oh Yeah! M4 starts now! goal? Mass (no more)

I have just taken some photos of all this New Stuff, I have to admitte that I have brought the last stones to all of which we can hope of a good gym: bars, iron, a solid bench, Let's Do It!


All New Stuff !













Now let's get a look at some pictures of the last step of my transformation (It has been a little downed by one month of exhausting finals..):






"pay your smile bro!" (LoL)

- December 2008 -





<- no more smile but there is all the same of happiness behind this face ^^

-> Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, it have been taken by a friend with his mobil phone..










with some light, just after training..be sure it doesn't look so huge in reality O_0



<- January 1st, first shoots for 2009!->







Special thanks to:



ps: a special message for you Dougal, please receive all my prayers of good recovery, hope you gonna come back with us soon! God Bless Vitamine E ^^


Bob, back and stronger than ever


No surrender, no mercy

7 commentaires:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

hey Bob!

Joyeux Anniversaire!! Sounds like you are ready to attack M4 with a vengeance!!! Shred MASSIVE!!

Lil

p.s. You already look amazing - not sure how you can improve on perfection! ;) But go for it!!! We'll be watching and cheering for you!!

Mike Groom a dit…

Hey Bob! Congrats on your 1st anniversary! You look pretty ripped mate!

Ron a dit…

Hey, Bob, you sound like you're all pumped up and passionate about your mass mission, as you should! Good luck.

You're looking very good!

Ron a dit…

Oh, I forgot to include, congratulations on the 1st anniversary!

dougal a dit…

well done my friend on 1 year. You and I have both walked the road less travelled for the last year but in very different ways. We are both, however, triumphant, although experiencing different outcomes. You my friend are a champion, well done.

Debbie a dit…

Hi Bob, you do look very ripped already. A big congratulations on your one year anniversary.

Keep shredding.......

Bob a dit…

Thx U for ur kind words shredders! You all look amazing too. I have been a little trapped by some health problems this times. It's not serious but I'm suffering a kind of gynaecomastia, a development of abnormally large mammary glands in males. It's not Visually blatant to me but it really hurts. I try to solve this problem and I mean posting breakin news after that!