dimanche 7 février 2010

day 730: a shredder never surrenders...

G day,


Who the hell is that? a disappeared shredder? not exactly...

As you are going to see, I have never stopped training since April 2009 and my determination have never been so merciless.


I have faced amounts of problems and small but crippling injuries (elbows and knees, back pain, left shoulder) but I have always been convinced that sport has become a necessary foundation in my life: it has not changed it, it has transformed it, day after days...




~ A lot of things has evolved in my life since I have stopped posting on the blog ~



First, I have discovered a new sport that bring me a complementary muscular request to the training: Kick-Boxing ! I spend 2h/week training with other guys in a club, and few other at home working shadow boxing, speed and flexibility. The club is essentially composed of hardcore kickboxers and trust me, for a beginner like me it's really hard as hell...



Goals:


My current goal is to become a complete athlete and fighter by working techniques and power.

I also look for improving my posterior chain (deadlifting), my gluts, my pectoral (and additionaly my calfs and forearms...).


Here is some other pics of my actual shape and transformation:

















































your opinions are welcome...

See you later guys,

Bob

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Bob,

It's really motivating to read your blog. You really did a great job and I think you've inspired all the guys trying hard to get a six pack!

Congrats for the glory :-)

tom @ six pack exercises

The Sage a dit…

Great read, well done keep up your hard work.
Your physique really looks stunning!

Greg <a href="http://sixpackcheats.com>Six pack</a>