mercredi 17 décembre 2008

day 313: A Quickie...I Will Be Back!

G' Day Everybody!

What happened to me? that is the question!


Well, after posting every weeks during 233days I must recognize that I felt a little bored about every-single-workout-accountability. That's why I can easily understand the reasons that have excluded me from the sphere...
Be sure that I have not leaved my current Mission 3 and that I'm determinated to take mass and think:
->Big and Strong as far as I can <-
I'm no longer afraid about fat and BF that has a little bit broken my progress during the past 80days. I'm regrettably trapped by finals until the end of january but february should be violent!!!


Be sure I will never surrender,
ps: I will be looking at you with a friendly eye shredders..
Cheers
Bob


2 commentaires:

Ron a dit…

Do well on your finals, Bob. And then come back strong!

Debbie a dit…

Hi Bob, looking forward to seeing you around the 'sphere' again!