dimanche 28 septembre 2008

day 233: Introducing M3

Back again shredders,

I'm sure that some of you were wondering what happened when I didn't update my blog for 10days. In fact, I have began a very important semester of studies and my emotional life is actually uncertain (I had to regulate some details) it is why I was and I shall be away a little more during my next missions. I apologize for that...


After more than 200days of intense trainings I have learnt how my body reacts and what exercice is the more efficient for each part of my body.

For example, dumbells are more efficient for my arms than bodyweight exercices...


Because I'm bored to practice bodybuilding as a way to build the perfect image of what I want to look like more than a way to feel good, I have decided that I would take less body evolutions pictures and stop looking at me at the mirror saying "My God, I took some fat, I can't see my abs anymore" <- it's ridiculous, right?
My M3 goals would be to take some muscle mass but I don't get in mind some precise goals. I just want a little more muscles, avoid the fat (if possible) and get stronger! I'm forced to admit that I have almost achieved my natural physical limits by my own means of training (without coaching or precise and complicated plans, without eating like an ogre all day long).


Now let me introduce my new training partner whose name is Turbo! ("training booster") the next chapter of my Bw program realized in 2007. It's based on a lot of nutrition tips and good advices to break down stagnation: Hope that it's gonna work on me ^^





I put some body evolution pictures just because it havn't post any for long time...















<- With the smile... ...Without it ->
What do you prefer? [lol]


This M3 start NOW and will be closed for the first birthday of pfg-workout.blogspot.com/day 365..


Until next time, ...(of course, Shred Hard!!).

Bob

2 commentaires:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

With the smile. :)

You look great. Good luck with M3!

juli gets happy a dit…

Good luck with your new mission. You will make it!

Juli