mercredi 17 septembre 2008

day 221: My road to redemption...

-
G'day shredders and welcome for a big reveal! What happens? For the past few days I spend my time searching for the pictures of my holidays summer 2007 and I finally found them on the Facebook page of a friend...Trust me, it wasn't easy for me to look at this!
I have decided to put a short review of my Body transformation in order to show that everything is possible if you get the strong determination to overcome the problem!

In fact, day after day I trye to put the past behind me. This symbolic range of the "day-after-day" accountability (for me it was more like a "week after week..") have played a very important part of my body transformation that's why I have to thanx all people on the net and all people who supported me on the sphere. Without your kind words, I wouldn't have been so fare...

<---1year separating the 2parts of this panoramic review; when I look at this pictures I feel...

...satisfied and horrified at the same time...


Even if I have never met this guy excepted on the internet, I have especially to thanx Mr Olivier Lafay, my body transformation menthor who has invented an amazing bodyweight program who literally kicked me out of my limits!





"One more thing...this Road To Redemption project is much bigger than just this video. It will include anyone who wants the same experience I've had"

Adam Waters.


These words have driven me all along these 200days transformation. It has become my own way to redemption, I knew that It was possible, as Adam prooved it to be...Thank you mate.


As Adam told us, a lot of people like to make a lot of years plans, an "approach destined to lead most people to failure because of the human condition known as procrastination".
I'm am slowly understanding what it means, I'm loosing my entire life making plans to live a better futur without receiving that this future is already there and that I continue to reject my life in the futur...


I know that Body transformation hasn't solved all my internal problems. I'm agree that I get a complicated personality probably because I have endured a lot of personal problems in my life (friendship, family..), trust me I'm not a Spartan warrior; even if my heart is bleeding day after day, even if I'm not born to fight, I'm determinated to fight for a better life!
I'm strongly determinated to put a definitive end to this frustrating years of physical and moral weakness. This Real Time Transformation has permitted me to cure a part of the plague who pervaded my life during the past few years; Repeat after me: "I want to know happiness!!!"
Remember that everyone get the right to become better and be happy, you all get the power to overcome your fears and live your dreams!
-
-
I make the promise to help all those who have decided to drive their life in the same way!!!


Bob


5 commentaires:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Great before and after picture, Bob! Did you achieve your results with just bodyweight exercise?

Bob a dit…

Thank you Lila! I started training one year ago with 2months of dumbell trainings. In order to break down stagnation, I started 1only bw during all my M1. I just tryed 1month in a gym durin' summer ^^

juli gets happy a dit…

Bob, huge achievements. Resüect for your fanatstic work. I like your today's post.

Juli

Ron a dit…

That's impressive Bob. You went from skinny fat to lean and mean!

I understand just like you that this is more than just a physical journey but an emotional one as well.

Debbie a dit…

Very insightful post, Bob. You are in tune with what's happening in your tranformation mentally.

Congrats on your redemption and the results you achieved over the last 200 days.