samedi 24 mai 2008

day 105: Food: Your ally or your enemy

G'day shredders,


BACK AGAIN! Be cool, please do not hit me guys! no, you don't? you should do so: I havn't performed a correct workout since 2weeks and my bodyfat have silently increased. I'm determined to come back in a more relentless way, to get muscle mass right now!

I can actually tell U that M2 would be so much harder than M1. I have to maintain my BF on a respectable lvl and increase muscles at the same time. On M1 I just had to reduce my meals, avoid junk found and work hard (especially my abs). Today is a other game: nutrition is the secret, the key for success but the pb is that I'm not an expert about shredder meals (like Adam...)

I'm not despaired, I'm just trap in a confused situation but I gonna overcome it, for sure! I just need some advices. No doubt I should modify my meal plan.


Today I performed this workout: http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/workout/week2.html


It's one of the SPA workout that I practice when I want to "stimulate" the burn machine...don't overtake 30sc rest excepted if it breack your breath!

Ok time to put some daily pictures:




ps: nice to see that you enjoyed the "no escuses" post: it would make reflect and give some hope...

psi: thanx for your day 101 review Adam...

See you soon, shredders

Bob

Aucun commentaire: