samedi 3 mai 2008

day 84: 12 week of M1 completed

G' day shredders,




Today, as you know, it's time for a Big reveal: the result of 12 week rtp transformation! But lets remember the story so far:


Before entering university, I fell in several months of a terrible depression. For sure it was not as long as Adam's "chaotic way" but I had lost certain friends, I felt alone and had problems at work. A couple of things, including a painful past, had broken me down. After several weeks at the university, I felt in a better socialy situation, but always physically exhausted. Moreover, my physical appearance didn't satisfied me and I couldn't complete no more than 8 push-up (of course, no pull-up, no dips...). I was in a bad way...


One year ago I decided to change and bought two barrels of 22lbs. I crushed my arms and I started running. It was finally possible to complete 25/30 push-up, I was satisfied but some pictures I received from my China trip this summer (2007) reminded me a reality: I got a lot of work!


Several weeks later, I bought a fabulous book called "méthode lafay" explaining how it's possible to build a strong and athlectic physique only with bodyweight training and...it works!


Since 84 days, I'm practicing this program completed by that of "Iwantsixpackabs". You are going to discover how it works on me! I also performed 3 HIIT trainings a week. 3round at the beginning and 6rounds today. My cardio have progressed in a good way.


- Lafay method on the left, Iwspa on the right...






I can't say that my life has changed in a radical way because when I'm dressed I get the same physical appearance but all is based on a feeling of a pure nrj, a feeling of fulfillment: proud to reach a goal!


Posting to this blog and taking daily pictures has played an essential part in this success and for this I would have to thanx Adam Waters, a sincere, natural, intelligent and dynamic person who has introduced the daily picture concept, ty Adam we are grateful...




Nevertheless I didn't especialy recommend to post every day if you want to create a blog like me but it depends of your self-determination: are you sure that 2post a week would be enough? or would you have to post daily picture to make sure that you gonna succeed? it's all about you but remember that if you think it's time for you to fight for your dreams...don't wait for tomorrow!




Now let's introduce the BIG reveal that everyone is looking about: there is a BIG picture of me taken yesterday and "before/after" pictures. So, I would apreciate a short comment to tell me if it's or not a six pack and what physical point seems important to develop ^^



I can't post a bigger one...IS THIS A SIX PACK?








Before/after pictures:
10 weeks of pain between this...

















On the left after 1week of hard training/ On the right after 11weeks


12 Week abs and fat loss Challenge


Start: February 9, 2008

Finish: May 3, 2008


Day 84 of 84


Now, I have to introduce the next for goals for M2:


My first goals were to loose fat and get the abs. I don't know if I have really succeeded but I know that I have made all the sacrifices for it. NOW, I don't want to do the past mistakes: I want to build a strong muscular appearance even if I have to get some fat, today I know that I can loose it. So, my next goal would be to increase my pecs, my arms, my shoulders, as I explained it 3days ago into my eating plan:



M2 Goal: muscle mass



Nevertheless, this mission will ended in 2months and I don't want to say goodbye to my abs so a strong diet will be essential!


Remember, here is one of my final goal representation:












One more..I would have to thx all shredders who supported me in spite of my injuries or fears. You are becoming a part of my life, like a big family and I sincerely hope that I gonna meet some of you. I know that France is so far away but nothing is impossible...

  • Adam thx for all, without ur kind support nothing would have been the same, you know that you're worth it ^^

  • Lilla, love your smile, your kind support and your courage. Shred'on

  • Suzette, I can't explaine how I respect your way and experience in the sphere only one thing to say: good job Suzie, it's an amazing transformation...

  • Hi Christy, what a lovely smile and I really like the way you manage your blog. Really interesting. Keep shredding ^^

  • Hey Joni, what a strong woman! I looked at your push-up challenge and WoW, you rules! Be carefull Adam...

  • Yeah Mike Groom, such a strong man. Thx for looking at my neck injurie. I'm grateful about that man. Thx for all Mister!

  • Hey Christina, you get some nice vids on ur blog: how is the dog and your daughter?

  • Ohoh, Jeremy! Adetermined studient like me. "Together we will definitely go beyond any foreseeable limits in the future" I remember your own words man ^^


As you have noticed, spartans warriors is a big inspiration for me. Since I have studied Greek at my college I'm fascinated by the the bravery of these proud warriors and "300" was the exemple of this bravery. Today, maybe I won a battle but I didn't win the war. I will keep doing what bring me to post the entry: Shred Hard. I WILL NEVER SURRENDER...it's just the beginning! No Adam, a battle victory doesn't represent the entire glory...I continue to prepare for glory...

psi: because of a computer problem I can't post any video, I apologize for that -_-

psii: some other daily picture are coming...

Until next time Shred hard, Show no mercy, no surrender!!!
Bob,

9 commentaires:

Adam Waters a dit…

Bob, you are the man! Its an open and shut case! Now head down to the beach and conduct your own "live survey"! I'm sure you'll get an overwhelming "yes" vote!

Seriously mate, you got the job done on M1, my advice would be to keep the momentum going and move onto M2 asap.

Respect,
Adam

Joni a dit…

WOW great job! I agree with Adam, no question on the sixer there. And all with bodyweight? Awesome! Thanks for your kind words - looking forward to seeing how much more you can do on your next mission. Congratulations on reaching your first goal (of many)!

Anonyme a dit…

i say wow! you have indeed achieved a six-pack! good job! your determination and persistence has paid off. thanks for the very kind comments! this shreddersphere is indeed like an extended family. keep pushing on towards your goal. you will succeed! will following you!

Christina a dit…

Bob! Une telle différence, vous semblez beau ! Je crois que c'est seulement le commencement pour vous...

:) Just in case my french is simply terrible: What a difference -you look handsome! I think it's only the beginning for you...

Bailey and Angelina are just fine i'll let them know you asked for them...

Otter Christy a dit…

Bob, absolutely a six pack and I can barely tell the difference between your pic and your dream body pic. If you're not modeling already, seriously consider it!

Mike Groom a dit…

Bob! I think you have succeeded without a doubt in your mission. Well done! No question whatsoever about it!

Debbie a dit…

I vote YES to the six pack. You've made an incredible transformation on your mid section. I'm hoping my will look as good - and soon!

Sorry I haven't been here sooner. Your blog just came up on my radar.

Debbie

Marbella a dit…

Hey BOB...love your blog and vote OUI to your six-pack! Of course you did it and did it very well. You can be very proud of yourself just as we are proud of you too. Good luck to your M2! We´ll all be checking in on you often.
Lynda

Bob a dit…

Thx for all shredders, I will be back in few days but I have already begun M2: the job isn't finished, there is a lot of work...