mercredi 30 avril 2008

day 81: my journey eating tips

G'day shredders,


I took a lot of advices from Mr Ricafranca, a fitness expert who gets a free workout program on the web. Follow: www.Iwantsixpackabs.com/


Today I'm gonna talk about my nutritional program for the next few months:


Proper eating is crucial in order to drop body fat so that I could reveal my six pack abs in 3days (end of M1 revealed!). If you want to increase your muscle mass, without proper eating, you are wasting your time shredding hard. A high protein and high fiber food is essential but I'm convinced that you can't rapidly gain muscle and lose weight at the same time. Lean muscle appears after a strong diet when your are already a muscular guy. That's the main reason I have lost my time since the past year. In fact, I have lost 18lbs of fat but take no more than 6/7lbs of lean muscle (in 1year).


Moreover, Protein is essential for repairing and building the muscle. That is essential to boost your metabolism. The main reason I also called my way of eating my "whey of life" (lol^^)
Proteins especialy come from eggs, milk, cottage cheese, whey protein drinks, and all type of meat.
Fibers are high in a lot of legumes and cereals...

Here is my eating plan for taking mass (don't look at this if your main goal is to loose fat!)








For Training days:







Breakfast:




  • 1 serving bowl of plain oatmeal cooked with milk
  • 1 banana
  • 1 slice of bread with jam
  • 1 cup of coffee without sugar
  • Multivitamins



Snack:

  • 250gr of cottage cheese
  • 1 banana or 1 orange

Lunch:

  • 1 big plate of salad and tuna
  • 1 spoon of "oil and vinegar"
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • 1 slice of bread


Snack before training:

  • 20gr of whey protein in water
  • 1 apple or 1 banana
  • 1 cup of coffee without sugar

Snack after training:

  • 40gr of whey protein in water
  • 2 slices of bread with jam

Diner:

  • 1 big slice of meat (beef, chiken or fish...)
  • 1 bowl of salad
  • 1 big serving of spagettis with mozarella or rice
  • some broccolis or beans


before sleeping:

  • 250mL of milk
  • 250gr of cottage cheese



ps: Cottage cheese contains casein protein to help prevent muscle breakdown and whey is really important before and after training for the same reason but it's ingested more faster (30min for whey, more than 2/3hours for casein).







For rest days:







I take the same breakfast but I just take 1/2 bowl of cottage cheese, 1 banana and 25gr of almonds for my first Snack.

After my lunch, until my diner, I take 2 Snacks:






Snack n°2:

  • 1 serving of tuna
  • 2 slices of bread

Snack n°3:

  • 1 plate of cottage cheese
  • 1 banana

Diner:

  • 1 slice of meat
  • 1 type of legume


Before sleeping:

  • 1 plate of cottage cheese






ps: I also Try to drink .6 - .7 ounces per pound of body weight (more during training days).

A hard whey of living: Yes, it's really hard to eat 6/7 times a day but it's the way for success. Today I have bought more than 13lbs of cottage cheese and I'm going to buy 8,8lbs of whey protein. Oh yeah shredders it's fu***** EXPENSIVE but it's the price for definitively changing my life!



Shred' Hard! Yesterday I performed 6round of 1min sprint of interval training and it kicked my ass. My legs were crushing down, my heart was deeply cryin'. I take care about that (I don't want a more serious injury, I don't want to break a leg, I don't want to d** no I won't, I will NEVER SURRENDER).













End of M1 revealed in...3days...and I'm really excited about that. I would try to make a video but I met some problem about that. If I can't, I would post a big picture and I hope that you will give me an advice about it...if it is a six pack or not...







ps: I'gonna trye to join my "1st appearance in push-up challenge" as soon as possible but my computer is becoming mad -__-

Just for waiting, I put a dressed picture as Adam is used to..






Until next time: keep your own way, never surrender!

Cheers,

Bob







7 commentaires:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Greatat post Bob. Can't wait for the big reveal!

Adam Waters a dit…

Awesome post Bob, I respect you mate. You get the job done consistently! I look forward to seeing what your next Mission is all about mate!

Adam

Marbella a dit…

Hi Bob,
What an awesome site you have. Loved it and especially that first song you have of 9-inch nails. Will be by often now to check out your blog. Good luck in your journey!
Lynda
(Madrid, Spain)

Anonyme a dit…

bob. you have done well. loved your pics! looking like a model! great six-pack you have going on there!

Otter Christy a dit…

Hi there Bob, I just came by to c"Check Out Bob's Abs" like it said in Adam's blog. I'll be back by in three days for the big reveal. You look great!

Joni a dit…

Hey Bob, looking good! That's quite a meal plan you have there. I cannot eat the same thing every day, it just bores me to death. You are lucky you can stick with it. Great results so far, looking forward to the reveal!

Bob a dit…

Hi Lilla, You will be rewarded for your patience: still 1day...
The big reveal is coming!

Hi adam, I just have to say that this consistence wouldn't have been possible without the daily accountability concept that you introduced. Thx U Adam...
Next mission revealed tomorrow!

Hi Lynda, It is the pleasure to see that a lot of people likes the site and its presentation, thank you so much. Hum 9-inc nails, I discovered the soundtrack by watching "300", a great film and inspiration as everyone have noticed ^^

Hi Suzette, you know, I have erally suffered to get the packs...if I get it (reveal tomorrow!). You are too kind but I don't fill the requirements to become a model ^^ shred'on...

Hi christy, thx U, you have performed a good job too. See you soon!

Hi joni,you look great too! Concerning the meal plan it's all about taking more muscle mass, even if I gonna take some fat must accept it. I recognize that it's hard to it 7times a day but I won't do that for the rest of my life lol...

Cheers shredders,
Bob