samedi 5 avril 2008

day 56: maintain pressure!

Since my last daily post I havn't write anything on the blog since 5days because my timetable was full and I was so busy, Damn. NO I didn't surrender , I shall never surrender, I shall go up to the end!!!

During the last 5days I performed 2 lafays workout, 2 running session and took 1 rest day. Today, I completed an aerobic training consisting of 7km in less than 32min. I hope it would be possible to break down my 10km goal in less than 45min but my priority is to respect my interval training goals.
I get some difficulties to sleep more than 6/7 hours a night since few days and my body evolution stay on a boring stagnation...

I have to recover my strenght and maybe test a short weight gainer diet for boosting my bodybuilding condition.

Aucun commentaire: