dimanche 13 avril 2008

day 64: a new strategy

As I told you on day 61 I have decided to take 2 rest days to recover my nrj after each completed week of intense workout in order to recover all my nrj! But I noticed that my nervous stability has been hurt since few weeks. I can remember Adam telling that a break of 1/2 weeks may be benefic after 12weeks of training when you feel exhausted...

As a consequence, I will have 2 breaks of 5 days each without any form of training (excepted stretching). Today is my second day of my first rest period of 5days (ended on day 68). I would probably take an other 5days rest from day 84 "end of M1" to day 89.

Ok shredders, from day 68 to day 84 - two week of pure recovery sleep, intens workout, no junk food, hard gained muscle...

ps: my BF is probably going to increase a little because I prefer to eat some more and gain more muscle than to absolutly continue a tired research for THE abs...

2 commentaires:

Jeremy a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jeremy a dit…

hi Bob,

I think taking a break is a great idea. You've been working hard for nearly 65 days straight, your body deserves a rest !

ps. I hope your exams went/go well

Best,

--Jay