lundi 21 avril 2008

day 71: annnnd...injury!

G' day shredders,


So lucky I'm! Yesterday was doing my dips training looking at the mirror on my right in order to correct the movement. I didn't expected to what happened (I forgot to stretch my neck -_-), my neck contracted suddently and I felt a deep muscular tear in this one. Forced to STOP immediatly I wasn't able to finish workout. Today, I have paid for my unconscious determination. The future of my training has never been so compromised. I can't know how long It would take for recovery and if my heart gonna follow my body and my dreams...
It's a lonely day, and it's mine. Good night shredder!


Until next time, take care of yourself, stretch hard before training, no surrender (sorry, I'm forced to make it)


Cheers,
Sad Bob

3 commentaires:

Mike Groom a dit…

Bob - sorry to here of your injury. stay well buddy and keep shredding.

Christina a dit…

D= awe! so sorry for you, your neck!

Keep attending to that, and hope to see you back with shredding soon!

Mike Groom a dit…

Hey Bob! How's the neck doing?