vendredi 18 avril 2008

day 69: down the stress, come back, reload pressure

G' day shredders,


After 6days rest I come back again in a more relentless way. Today, I "reload pressure" by performing a 6th mode into Mr Lafay Workout (http://methode.lafay.free.fr/ if you don't know anything about him and his training method...). For the next few weeks I will begin a mass gainer nutritional and workout program and look at the results.


Of course it isn't the good way for getting some riped abs but it's the perfect one to get more muscle and break stagnation! I have recovered some of my nrj and would get some great recovery nights during my holidays: hope for a new start!


In order to gain more muscle, feel less tired and for other reason I would test only two interval training by week but my bodyweights trainings would be so f***in hard ^^

psi: some pumped pictures just during shred workout and behind the last Muscle§Fitness edition...


I would have to thanx everyone who supported and continue to support me in my new way of living and for all the shredder's sphere kindness: THANK U

Shred hard, no surrender!

Aucun commentaire: