samedi 17 mai 2008

day 98: don't forget your dream, even if...


G day'


...Damn this exams! My friends have never stoped to tell me that studies are more important than my workout journey and they were right so I have decided to stop training for 2weeks that is unbearable for me! Nights are so short and I can't eat more than 4 times a day. I can't avoid junk food anymore because I don't got the time to plan meals...it's f***in' depressing. Since the beginning of my workout I have faced many test and that's one: patience...


I get a long week end of 3days for training and working exams. Today I have performed a mixt between Arnel IWSP program and 4rounds of HIIT training under a stormy weather;

The next goal would be to find a way to plan meals and perform some moderate workout for the next few weeks.

After 1week without posting I put some pictures but there is no relevant evolution, I trye to stay in the same shape during my exams...

A little change: I put 2pics of my arms andan other to contradict those who think that I'm loosing my abs ^^





Show no mercy, no surrender;
Bob




2 commentaires:

Mike Groom a dit…

Bob, don't sweat it too much. as long you don't go too overboard you won't notice too much difference. Taking a break every now and again is good.

Bob a dit…

Thx for the advice Mike but I know i'm slowly getting BF and it makes me bad-tempered because it was hard to get the packs even if I know that I would get it again. 2 weeks without workout...patience