jeudi 8 mai 2008

day 89: M1 review

G' day,


I havn't post since 5days simply because I didn't need it: I continue my relentless training journey! M2 have begun but I noticed that eat 7times a day is more difficult that I thought about it... I REALLY have to respect precisely my eating tips if I want to get some body results. Yes, I succeed in my fat loss way and decrease my BF to a nice 10/12% and gain some muscle, I have to admit this fact, but It would be so more difficult to definitely transform my genereal appearance without taking too more BF. The next weeks would be f**** intense shredders:

- university exams until the end of june (beginning in 5days -_-)
- my hard eating plan to respect
- increasing workout pressure in order to progress...
- sleep (if it's possible! caution: without an essential recovery sleep of 6/7hours you can't change your body and if you blend short nights, stress and hard trainings 24/7 you would destroy your physical and psychological balance...

So, I can't tell that my next mission would be a success but it would be the beginning of a new way of training: more serious, more professional..
Today is time for a M1 review! get some before/after and actual M2 pictures:





























Ok, concerning my daily workout I have performed a 6 integral round of HIIT training under a hot 27° weather with a hot sun: in the end I looked like a sweet tomato ^^

Yesterday I have almost completed a 8th mode of Lafay lvl2, remind U:

6*8dips (25sec rest between each set) 25rest at the end
6*8push-up (25sec rest - 25 rest at the end)
6*8declined push-up (wide space - 25sec rest) 3min rest
6*8pull-up (1/2 amplitude - 25sec rest) 3min rest
+8min abs workout

Now, I gonna talk about an important subject for U shredders! Everyone should have to pay attention to it: "what are you talking about Bob?" I'm talking about


HOW STRETCHING IS IMPORTANT:


In spite of my hate for stretching exercices I have understand that it's really important to prevent major injuries (remember my neck!)!
Even if you get the job done in 10-minutes it can save your journey: it will prepare your body for the exercices that're going to be done (resistance bw training or running exercices).

Researchers show that stretching with aerobic exercise and diet control will reduce cholesterol and significantly reverse hardening of the arteries. A stretched muscle is developing in a long and natural appearance even if it's strong and big! Moreover the entire muscle blood system will work in a better way! If you avoid stretching and push more and more heavy weight you are going to meet more and more articular and back problems (your pond is going to stiffen, your vertebras are going to stick, your shoulders are going to become painful, your stress is going to increase and have consequences on your psychological balance...).

Moreover, don't forget the warm-up benefit. A complete stretching program to increase flexibility is important but don't perform more than 30min before an intens training: it could breack down your muscle activation (strength): it's a scientific study...


Since warming up prior to anaerobic training is an absolute rule - never to be broken - stretching can be combined by using the 10-Minute Stretching Routine as your warm-up.

Flexibility is dependent on the "duration" of stretching position, and the researchers show the best "stretch-hold position" is 30 seconds. I take 15sc dor arms and 30/40sc for legs.

It's important to move slowly into the stretched-out position/ hold it 30 seconds/ and back slowly!

I always take 20min for a complete stretching/warm-up program but I admit that I never stretch after the game. In my point of view it should be benefit to stretch ur arms/legs if you feel pain, inconveniences or a "pump"-ed feeling.

Finally, I get a "secret goal" about legs stretching (that I practice 5times a week!). Does anyone get an idea about it???

Ok, guys until next time Stretch hard, no surrender, follow your dreams...
Bob,


3 commentaires:

Marbella a dit…

Hi Bob, thanx so much for the head´s up on stretching. I for one don´t do it, so now will and will call it Bob´s stretching! Wish you luck in your exams too. Soon will all be over and spare time for you. Enjoyed the pics today especially seeing your home and where you live. Makes you so real. Take care. Know you´ll be at goal in no time.
Lynda

Unknown a dit…

hello bob. You are cute!

Bob a dit…

Thx for Ur kind support Lynda. I'm running out of time because of my finals and no workouts but I will come back in few days...
Thx Dexter, M1 was difficult, M2 would be painfull!