dimanche 1 juin 2008

day 113: Shred hard, think big, uncle Mac and Paris...


G day'


The last few days were very emotionally intense! I was in Paris on Wednesday with my girlfriend and we get some pictures in order to show how lucky I'm...

Moreover, you should notice that a mysterious "uncle Mac" is contained in the title. I wont make a puzzle as Adam because it would be too easy: if I tell you it's a "big mac" you understand? you have found? YEAH, uncle Mac IS Mac Donald the famous restaurant and I going to talk about Mc D. because I have to proove that you can also eat clean in this typical "junk food" factory, if you are forced to eat in there.
Here are the pics of a Salmon salad eaten during my "come-back" from Paris:



It wasn't delicious but it was good. Listen to me shredders: even in Mac Donald you get no escuses ^^




Concerning my workout I continue my "muscle mass" program, really intense and get some results...daily pictures on this post!

I noticed that the weight that I can use without changing barbells between each exercices (that would be impossible) doesn't exceed 26lbs for each barbell and that is not sufficient to work dumbell press. So, I have decided to replace dp by some dips exercices and look at the difference...

Moreover I'm really satisfied about this program: my arms and my shoulders are slowly increasing ^^



Ok guys here are some pics of my trip in Paris: enjoy!




You recognize the French symbol? you welcome...



Until next time, definitely no escuses, definitely no surrender!

Bob


Aucun commentaire: