vendredi 6 juin 2008

day 118: Time to blast...the quads!


Hey Shredders, today it's time for me to blast my quad muscles! Since the beginning of my journey I was satisfied about the size of my tights but these have lost a bit of definition at the end of my first 84days of diet and hard shred. According to bodybuilding criterias, my quads get a little deficit according to my calfs and my neck. Nevertheless, I admit that my arms and especialy my pecs are much more late...


I simply want to get 22inch that would probably help my upper body development.

Here are my lower body rules:

-Dumbell squat (4*max with 2*36lbs) - 30sc rest between

--1min rest--

-Dumbell lunge (4*max with 2*22lbs) - 30sc rest between

--1min rest--
-One leg squat* (4*max with bw) - 30sc rest between

--1min rest--
-Step up (4*max with 2*26lbs)



*amazing exercice with can really blast your quads if it's completed seriously!

Let's look at some quads actions (dumbell squat, one leg squat)





I hope that it's going to quickly kill my legs for long time because I won't practice with dumbell (that remove dumbell squat, lunge and step up). I would probably practice some 1 leg squat, jump squat and alternate jump but there is many possibilities to burn my lower body...

Look carefully at the final position in order to preserve your lower back!


One leg squat: do it slowly until muscular failure.

Look carefully at the final position, it's not the complete movement, you should go on the lower position but help yourself with a stool or something else at the beginning...


Ok guys, if you do it well you should definitely destroy your legs, catch ya'!

ps: remember that many bodybuilder Do not work sufficiently there legs which can seem ridiculous: you lost general power and physical balance...


Don't forget your dreams, keep your mind focus on it

Bob



2 commentaires:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Great post, Bob. One leg squats are killer!

dougal a dit…

Absolutely awesome web site Bob, well done. Good on you for changing your lifestyle.