samedi 21 juin 2008

day 133: Holidays! M2 - stage 2


Hi there,


As you may notice it, my Holidays has finally begun after 1month of finals. I'm aware that my efforts have paid but not sufficiently this last month..get a lot of work!


I apologize for leaving you for 2months, without posting but NEVER without shredding...in a different way for sure. I have to thanx Adam for integrating me in the shreddersphere, I don't know if I would have surrender without your help but it would have been very difficult. Special thanx to Lynda, Lilla, Debbie, Mike, Dougal, Christina, Jonni, Christy, Suzette and what about you Jeremy? I am sure that you have continued to train in a more relentless way man. Keep shredding mate;


I told you few days it would be the end of M2 - stage 1 and today is the beginning of the 2nd stage wich will be a light diet program with bw trainings in order to keep my muscles and burn the last 2% BF.


Now let me introduce some daily pictures: end of M2 - 1st stage "muscle gain".

M2: 2nd stage...BEGINS




I gonna bring some pictures on the beach in order to complete the Beach body challenge with you guys. I really want to enjoy this dream hollidays. Nevertheless, Dougal's story has teached a lot to me, gonna pay attention to the ocean ^^

Sorry guys, I get a bw training to complete right now!

ps: a little "cartoon/300" effect on my pics today, hope you enjoy...



I will miss U shredders,

Bob


1 commentaire:

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Your M2 1st stage pictures look great! Enjoy your holiday, Bob. We will miss you and your energy too!