vendredi 13 juin 2008

day 125: growing in the back

G' day shredders,

A quick post today 1) to present you some originales daily pictures
2) to thank all shredders who supported Dougal on my previous post, thank you guys..
Concerning my current Workout I'm already practising my "muscle gain" program based on dumbells training. Taking a lot of BF, and little muscle...it's the game.
So now, let me introduce some back pictures (rather proud about it ^^).



Some pictures of my current back... The job isn't finished, there is a lot of work...


Just a look at my: perfect "dreamed" back pictures !!!


I have to thanx Adam about his day 579 post for Dougal, nice tribute man.





Special thanx to Lynda, Suzette, Michael, Mike and Debbie.
As I told you on my previous post, here are your kind tributes, thanx for all (all our best wishes Dougal...)





"He will be just blown away with your encourgement and your friendship to him now that he needs it the most. I am sure that Dougal will be so pleased when he reads it."
Lynda

"very good of you, Bob! Dougal is a big part of the shreddersphere and have missed him in his absense. I do pray for a quick recovery for Dougal."
Suzette

"Dougal is always very supportive. I honestly felt the same way as you when I read what happened to him. It got me very upset. I'm so glad that he is recovering."

Michael

"I think we were all in shock as Dougal's tale of woe was being told. It was like some kind of weird tv show. Thanks for posting mate!"
Mike
"Dougal - you are a champion and I have full confidence you will return stronger and more inspirational than ever."
Debbie


ps: M2 - stage 1 ending in 1week (day 130) <--
Until next time I shall have to say: " Eat Clean, Bulk Hard, Think REALLY Big."
Bob


3 commentaires:

Marbella a dit…

Hi Bob,
Those are fabulous photos of your back and am amazed at your progress. Won´t be long now for you to be EXACTLY like that other photo. Hope all goes well for you in everything.
Lynda

Michael a dit…

Bob, nice progress!

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Bob,

Your back is looking great! I don't see any signs of increased BF, just lean muscle. Your "dreamed" picture will be a reality VERY soon!
Love, Lil