mercredi 4 juin 2008

day 116: Final goals, current stats and M2 strategy

I was thinking about my next holidays when I realized that I wouldn't be ready to get nice six packs on the beach for mid-july. Moreover It shouldn't be possible to work with all the stuff I need: my "crazy body mass" program is forced to surrender! In fact, my next goals occurs on day 130 supported by a “3 days on, 1 refeed dayBFFM diet. The goal will be to loose the BF I have taken since the end of M1 and preserve the muscles I would have get. The six pack is going to come back again (beach body pics for September ^^). Now, for the next 2 weeks I gonna increase my muscle mass program and trye to keep my BF as lower as possible before M2/ stage 2: beach body shred mission!!!


M2 should be ended before the end of August and I'm really ambarrassed because I cannot post before this period: a long trip of 2months without you shredders...


Today I'm gonna reveal my current stats and my final goals (for the end of M4 day 500*)


Current stats - Final Goals - inch.
  • chest: 36.6 - 40.5
  • shoulders: 46 - 48.8
  • biceps: 13.4 - 14.2
  • forearms: 11 - 11.3
  • thighs: 21.6 - 23.6
  • calfs: 14.6 - 15

I have also decided to get my pass in a bb club for the end of M3 in order to breack down stagnation and discover full new experiences. It woud be fabulous if I can get 14,2 biceps and 39 chest before the end of M3 in order to get ready for the gym.

goal: reach this stats with the lowest BF as possible!

*ps: massive reveal inside..

I will no surrender, I will show no mercy...


Shred on'
Bob

2 commentaires:

Joni a dit…

We'll miss you while you are gone - shred on, you are doing great!

Debbie a dit…

Bob, looks to me like you already have great abs! I haven't kept up on your blog. Where are you going?