lundi 23 juin 2008

day 135: my PRW!


G day' and welcome for a special post today...

Everyone in the sphere has noticed the growing success of Debbie's Prw idea. Because I have also posted my PRW on a french site few weeks ago I'm gonna translate it here...into english of course!


So now, for the past 135days of sweat, tears, suffering but also happiness, here are some of the numerous reasons wich encourage me to go on always in a more relentless way.

  1. When you are a 18years old teeneager, some fat everywhere, two straws instead of my arms, a bowed back who can't complete more than 8push-up or run for 20minutes, picturing myself at 40 looking like Homer Simpson with a beer in each hand...tcho! It was unthinkable for me so I want to stay healthier as longer as possible!

  2. I am conscient that if I want to be in the best shape of my entire life it's now that all happen!

  3. I want an equal balance between my body and my mind, the only way to feel good..a feeling of self-control!

  4. Because we all fight against ourself for a better life...

  5. When I'm looking at some athletes or (for example) militaries troups trainings only some words resound in my head: strong, concentrated, determinated...that's the way I want to live my life by now.

  6. Because I need to be more self-confident, and sport helped me to straighten my shoulders and look more relaxed.

  7. I want to look at myself in a mirror and feel satisfied...good job.

  8. I want to succeed in my beach body challenge and I want everyone to see on the beach that I'm victorious (LoL).

  9. I want to buy more sexy clothes (jeens, T.Shirts...)

  10. I want to proove everyone who criticized me that I'm able to live my dreams contrary to them.

  11. I want to down some world bodybuilding records (no... it's a joke)

  12. If I could inspire people starting their own real time transformation I would be really proud about it.

  13. probably to increase females attraction (please don't kill me)

  14. I know some hearth problems since chilehood, that's why I want to increase my breath an relieve my heart.

  15. Because I want to be in the best shape for my M5 big reveal [...]

  16. Because of you guys, the shreddersphere has kicked my ass and forced me to go on, every single day: THANX GUYS

  17. Finally I'm thinking about Spartans warriors: all the sacrifices, all the sweat, all the tears, all for a good reason: prepare for glory!!!

There are some of the reasons I remain here for long time Shredders;


Next, let me introduce a running challenge for tomorrow: I gonna trye to perform 8,5km in less than 42min. I shall quick post my result tomorrow on the same entry (day 135).


Until next time, show us you Prw ^^

Bob

today june 24th: the result of my quick yesterday challenge is...a failure. I have only run for 7km in 32min. My heart was bursting in my chest and the weight of my legs was becoming more and more heavy. I avoided any wound, I'm not proud but I was too tired and I know that I made the good choice, a carefull choice...

Have nice holidays guys!

ps: I shall have to post quick news in 15 days, hope for...



11 commentaires:

Jeremy a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jeremy a dit…

Wow,

you look great dude !

thank you for the comment. I really appreciate your support.

It's been a long time (school is killing me), but I am finally back in action, which I am very excited to announce.

I'll keep in touch.

Keep up the great work !

Shred hard

--Jay

KaliLilla.com a dit…

Awesome PRW list!!! Love it. See you in 15 days.

Debbie a dit…

Bob, great list of PRWs! So glad you shared them with us. Good luck on your running goals!

Marbella a dit…

Enjoyed so much reading your PRWs Bob, and wish you all Godspeed in getting the success of each one. You have come so far that know you are proud of yourself. Good luck running. Seven KM is a long way!
Lynda

Anonyme a dit…

Very Good! Loved every word.

Michael a dit…

Enjoyed your PRWs.

Tearose a dit…

Hey there! I love this post and you look great! Keep up the good work! :D

Anonyme a dit…

What a great PRW. Keep at it a day at a time and you WILL succeed.

Ron a dit…

Hey Bob, great PRWs you have there. Your progress has has great so far. Hope you can update us soon with how you're doing.

Bob a dit…

Thx for all your kind words, thx for all shredders! I'm back from a good trip and ready to break some other shredding frontiers!!!

Other updates are comin' Ron,

No surrender, no mercy!

Cheers,
Bob