mardi 10 juin 2008

day 122: Mind, Body, Superfit


Few days ago I have discovered that Dougal injured itself during his dream holidays in St Francis Cape, with his family. I was really sad after reading his day April 21th post: yes mate you have been training hard for weeks, you needed your recovery rest and you knew that you will be victorious.


Life hasn't rewarded your sacrifice for today but, for sure, you will be victorious and you will remind this bad experience with pride because you gonna overcome it: we are here for you Dougal.


So, this short tribute is for you Dougal, for a 58 healthy and dynamic man, kind, generous and positive attitude: representative of the shreddersphere spirit. I respect you mate and remember Nino Savona words:


I am determined to carry out my dream along with God,
to go and speak to people around the world about making excuses in life.
If Im able to overcome odds so can others NO EXCUSES!!


I noticed that you don't lay in a bed Dougal. We are all reassured about that man.


The first time when I saw it, this picture has deeply affected me, it was surreal. You reminded me that all of us, all people that we need next to us could suddenly disappear, that we should not worry with details and to enjoy life day after day!




Like Adam tell us on today daily post, I think that the shreddersphere is more than a common way of leading our healthy way of life but is creating a strong link of mutual oppening and a feeling of a comon social membership that's amazing.

I believe that all shredder is one stone of a church which increased day after day towards the goal of our entire life: being happy, to share our happiness and help people to find a new way of life. It's not only a matter of daily accountability. It's always a matter of Hope and today, Dougal need all our encouragement words (don't talk about conforting words because I know you get the determination to come back in a more relentless way mate...events of life make us stronger!).
I Am sending you all my best wishes as you know...


We believe in you mate, you are not game over <---the fellow man is already here sir

take care

Bob


ps: if everybody in the sphere (or not) post a small message of encouragement for dougal it would be kind, and I would notify it in my next post...

5 commentaires:

Marbella a dit…

Bob! What an awesome tribute you made to Dougal. Really, just the nicest thing that have ever read. He will be just blown away with your encourgement and your friendship to him now that he needs it the most. You are just the BEST---thanx Bob for that---am sure that Dougal will be so pleased when he reads it.

So, DOUGAL, get well fast. We all are here for you and want to help out any way we can!

Lynda

Anonyme a dit…

very good of you, Bob! Dougal is a big part of the shreddersphere and have missed him in his absense. I do pray for a quick recovery for Dougal.

Michael a dit…

Bob, what a nice post. Dougal is always very supportive. I honestly felt the same way as you when I read what happened to him. It got me very upset. I'm so glad that he is recovering.

Mike Groom a dit…

Great post Bob! I think we were all in shock as Dougal's tale of woe was being told. It was like some kind of weird tv show.

This post is the undoubted recipient of my ShredderSphere Blog Entry of the Day (http://aussiebodybuilder.com/?p=229).

Thanks for posting mate!

Debbie a dit…

Bob - what an emotional tribute to Dougal and all that he is going through. Made me reach for the tissues.

Dougal - you are a champion and I have full confidence you will return stronger and more inspirational than ever.