dimanche 9 mars 2008

day 30: come back from a good trip


It was amazing... but so short! I get a lot of Mountain pics (me on my board, me in front of one the most beautiful view in Europe, ect) and it will be hard to turn back: my job is callin me again, damn. I performed my workout everyday (+ "snow games"), running and crushing my abs in a so cold weither (often less than 3°C) but never surrender! First of all I took some pics of body evolution on day 22:




Next, I can't hold on to give you some pics of my holidays (as Adam does) because it was a really good time and experience for my workout, my breath, my energy! Enjoy, catch ya'


My before and after pics: a sunny day!




Look at this snow time Adam: it's not a small "Osaka snow flake"


See you later, alligator ^^

Aucun commentaire: