lundi 17 mars 2008

day 37: one step beyond

Day after day I rise my life in an other way, I push the limits away! Today I performed 6cycles of 30/40sc sprint with 2mn30/3mn cooldown between each set...
My determination is increasing more and more even if the physical results are not so relevant. I have recently read an article about Bruce Lee training and I was fascinated by his iron determination...

Here you can see him doing his abs workout including the famous Dragon fly !

If I really want to get huge results I have to be more serious (and stop trainings late in the evening) and control my life with an Iron hand (A little as bruce would have made...). It's the time to cross one step beyond!

Only way to succeed: no compromise, unbreakable determination...

psi: I promise you photos of my body evolution for tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: