lundi 24 mars 2008

day 44: redefine the meaning of pain

Yesterday I performed an interval training session to test my new "yellow shoes" and they are so amazing, incredible, I felt no pain in legs, only power! Moreover, today I also began my Lafay workout wich will be the main subject of my M1 and M2. I can't understand how I have survived without my Weider PT800: it's so amazing for the dips pratice (when I completed 10 rep with muscular custom I can already do the same without it). For those who know something about the Lafay method, I would daily hold my results. Today was a painfull training day because I didn't use to take less than 30sc rest during my session...Shred Hard!



Here you can see the "pain machine" or me doing my upper-back workout.




Finally, for all kindness wich you bring us and for the add, thank you Adam!

Sincerely,

Bob

ps: I try to post some body evolution pictures for tomorrow...

Aucun commentaire: