samedi 29 mars 2008

day 49: God bless this rest day ^^

Today was an incredible rest day. Because of a little pain in my legs (probably surtraining) I decided to stop for this day and just perform some stretching. Yesterday was a Lafay's workout day that means pain and suffering...

The scores: 5*6dips+1*5dips (25sec rest between each set) 25rest at the end
6*6push-up (closed hands for pecs - 25sec rest) 25 rest
6*6declined push-up (wide space - 25sec rest) 3min rest
6*7pull-up followed (1/2 amplitude - 25sec rest) 3min rest
6*8jump squats (25sec rest) 1min rest
+8min abs workout

As I was talking about, it was an "incredible day" because a friend I know since 2years and with who I have been more and more closed had decided to invite me for a cinema, but you know something about the story... There is some love in the air! It reminds me that I wished it at day 16.
2008 will be MY (our shredders^^) year, definitively!

1 commentaire:

Jeremy a dit…

Hey,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate it.

Together we will definitely go beyond any foreseeable limits in the future.

You seem to be making great progress so far. How is your mission going otherwise ?

--Jay