jeudi 27 mars 2008

day 47: good resolutions

Today I have downed a new step in my Interval training challenge. I performed 7rounds of 40sc sprint followed each time by 2/2mn30 cooldown. The next goal that I have to complete is to increase the time for sprint and cut off the time allowed for cooldown.

Yesterday, I performed my workout and there are the results:

6*5dips (25sec rest between each set) 25rest at the end
6*5push-up (closed hands for pecs - 25sec rest) 25 rest
6*5declined push-up (wide space - 25sec rest) 3min rest
3*8pull-up followed by 7,6,5 = total 6sets (1/2 amplitude - 25sec rest) 3min rest
6*8squats on one leg (on each side - 25sec rest) 1min rest
6*8jump squats (25sec rest) 1min rest
+8min abs workout

I got a really amazing pumped feeling!

So now I'm gonna introduce some good resolutions in my life: I have decided to stop training late in the evening, go to bed (by 11pm) and wake up early (by 7am) to do my workout.
Moreover I have to change my meal plan and start a moderate low carb diet...

ps: according to your mail Adam I'm going to join the challenge!

one way to succeed: show no mercy guys!

Cheers'
Bob

Aucun commentaire: